Day 01 :
Upon arrival at the Kottayam Railway station transfer to Hotel. After the breakfast at hotel, proceed to visit to Saint Alphonsa Center and Museum in Bharananganam. It is the place holding the mortal remains of Saint Alphonsa (1910–1946). Then proceed to Mannanam, the place where the mortals remains of Saint Kuriakose Elias Chavara have been kept. Mar Kuriakose Elias Chavara was a Catholic saint and social reformer from the Indian state of Kerala. He is the second Canonized saint of the Catholic Church, an Eastern Catholic Church of the Saint Thomas Christian community founded by St. Thomas the Apostle in the first century. He was the co-founder and first Prior General of the first congregation for men in the Catholic Church, now known as the Carmelites of Mary Immaculate, and of a similar one for women, the Congregation of the Mother of Carmel. After the lunch, proceed to Kudamaloor, the birth place of Saint Alphonsa. The house where St. Alphonsa was born and brought up has become a Pilgrim centre under the name “AlphonsaBhavan”. Then back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 02 :
Check in to House boat in the morning.Moving through the back water of Alleppey, you can enjoy the fascinating beauty of the place as well as the comfort of the houseboat. The houseboat offers traditional cuisines for the guests. The meal is prepared and served by well trained cook on board. These houseboats are the production centers of the best traditional Kerala cuisines.If time permits you will have an opportunity to visit the birth place of Saint ChavaraKuriakoseElias.
Day 03 :
After breakfast and check out from the hotel, drive to Koonammavu. The St. Kuriakose Elias Chavara spends his last years and buried at a monastery in Koonammavu. He was the Parish Priest at that time. The Tomb and Holy remains of St. ChavaraKuriakose Elias Shrine is situated in the St.PhilomenasForaneChurch.St. Philomena’s Forane Church, Koonammavu built in 1837, the church is of immense historic importance and a Chavara pilgrim centre too. Saint EuphrasiaEluvathingal spends her boarding attached to the first indigenous Carmelite community founded by Saint Kuriakose Elias Chavara and Rev. Leopold Beccaro 1866 at Koonammavu. The St. Joseph’s monetary of CMI locally called “KOVENTHA” is contribute of St. ChavaraKuriakose Elias Shrine. Then drive back to Cochin to enjoy the beauty of Queen of Arabian Sea- Cochin. There you can see Fort Kochi Beach, Mattancherry Jewish Street, and Synagogue. By evening catch up the Train/Bus/Flight from Cochin for departure.
- Accommodation in 3 Star Hotels (Twin Sharing)
- Brake fast / Lunch / Dinner
- Transportation (NON A/C Bus/ Traveller )
- Sight – seeing as per the Itinerary
- Travel Assistances
- Parking, Toll, & Taxes
- English/Tamil/Malayalam speaking Tour Manager
- Beverages, telephones and expenses of personal nature.
- Any other item not included in the cost
- Visa issuance is at the sole discretion of the Visa Issuing Authorities and we cannot be held responsible nor can we interfere in any way in that matter.
- It is understood by the client that he/she cannot make or raise any action demand or claim against Oasis Tours (India) Pvt. Ltd or its employees, or Directors and shall also indemnify Oasis Tours (India) Pvt. Ltd if any claim, or action direct or indirect is brought by any of its’ tour participants or party claiming to represent the client/ tour participant, shall always keep Oasis Tours (India) Pvt. Ltd or its employees & Directors fully indemnified against any such claims howsoever caused.
- Any increase or fluctuations in the cost of Airline or ground services or foreign exchange component will affect the overall cost of the tour for which the Company cannot be held responsible.
- Full Payment to be paid 20 days before departure.