Day 01 : Rome
Upon arrival in Rome, clear immigration procedures and board your coach. Transfer for dinner and later to the hotel for overnight.
Day 02 : Rome
After breakfast, proceed for the Vatican Square for the Papal Audience at St Peter’ Square (*held only on Wednesday).After lunch, proceed to visit the Vatican Museums and a large part of the Vatican City, one of the European microstates, situated on the Vatican Hill. Leaving the Piazza San Bernardo, adorned by Moses’ Fountain we will visit the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel (*lines possible at the entrance). There you will admire the modern entrance built for the Jubilee 2000, the Galleries of the Chandeliers, of the Tapestries and of the Geographical Maps, the Sobieski hall and the Immaculate Conception Hall. We will then stop to admire the Sistine Chapel, seat of the Conclave, with the famous frescoes of Michelangelo. Passing inside the Vatican Museums we will arrive into the Basilica of Saint Peter, commonly called Saint Peter’s Basilica, is one of four major basilicas of Rome. It is the most prominent building inside the Vatican City and built on the ruins of Old Saint Peter’s Basilica.Dinner and overnight in Rome.
Day 03 : Rome – Pisa
After breakfast, check out and proceed for the city guided tour. First stop at the Coliseum. Then continue with visiting all the major churches in Rome- Don’t miss Holy steps (Scala Santa), John the Lateran Cathedral, visit the basilica of Holy Cross in Jerusalem. After lunch, proceed to Pisa. Arrive and enjoy local sightseeing – Don’t miss The Leaning Tower (outside view). Dinner and overnight in Pisa.
Day 04 : Pisa – Venice – Padua
After breakfast, check out and proceed to Venice. First enjoy lunch. After lunch, board a ferry and transfer to Venice Island. The sightseeing tour will start at St Mark’s Square. Enjoy a walking tour of the area between Piazza San Marco and the Rialto Bridge, passing through Fenice Theatre,Scala del Bovolo, Ponte di Rialto. After the tour, transfer to Padova. Upon arrival, transfer to visit the Shrine of St. Anthony of Padua on your own and also celebrate Mass (*to be confirmed on arrival). Dinner and overnight in Padova.
Day 05: Padova- Milan – Lungern
After breakfast, check out and proceed to Milan. Upon arrival, proceed to visit the Duomo (Milan Cathedral). The biggest and greatest example of Gothic architecture in Italy, it is the fourth largest cathedral in the world.Built between 1386 and 1577, it hosts the world’s largest collection of marble statues. After lunch, proceed to Lungern. Dinner and overnight in Lungern.
Day 06: Lungern – Engelberg
After Breakfast, proceed to visit Mt Titlis. Its Titlis Rotair gondola rotates its way up towards the snow-covered summit of Titlis. The world’s first revolving gondola transports you, from the middle station up to the mountain station at 3,020 meters above sea-level. Return to Engelberg and proceed to Lucerne. Arrive and explore the city, which ranks amongst the world’s prettiest cities, and there is so much to see. Contributing to Lucerne’s cityscape, alongside the world-famous Chapel Bridge, Water Tower, the Musegg-wall, the Jesuit Church, the Mill Bridge,the Lion Monument. Save some time for shopping. Later, return to Lungern for dinner and overnight.
Day 07: Lungern – Titisee – Cologne
After breakfast, check out and proceed to Titisee via Southern Black Forest region. Visit Drubba clocks & Cuckoo Clock Factory. After lunch, proceed to Cologne. Upon arrival, transfer for dinner. Overnight in Cologne.
Continuous in Itinerary
Day 08 : Cologne – Paris
After breakfast, transfer to Cologne and visit Cologne Cathedral, Great St. Martin Church, Shrine of the Three Kingsand St. Andrew’s Church. After the walking tour, proceed to Paris (packed lunch). Dinner and overnight in Paris
Day 09 : Paris
After breakfast, proceed for a full day guided tour of Paris. Drive and admire Champs Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, the Opera, Petit Palais and Grand Palais, Les Invalides. Visit 3 of the most representative churches in Paris – Notre Dame Cathedral, Miraculous Medal & St. Vincent Paul. Then enjoy a Seine Cruise and visit Eiffel Tower 3rd level (*tickets are subject to availability). Dinner and overnight in Paris
Day 10: Paris – Bordeaux
After breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Bordeaux (packed lunch). Arrive and transfer for diner.
Day 11 : Bordeaux – Lourdes
After breakfast, proceed for Lourdes.Arrive Lourdes and enjoy lunch. After lunch, enjoy local sightseeing. Don’t miss landmarks such as the sites of Lourdes where, in 1858, Mary appeared to young Bernadette Soubirous. You can also visit the Grotto, the spring (Holy dip), as well as the Basilica of St. Pius X, the Rosary Basilica and Bernadette’s home. After dinner, we can go for the Candlelight Procession. Overnight in Lourdes.
Day 12 : Lourdes – Salamanca
After breakfast, drive to Salamanca (lunch will be packed or served en route). Arrive Salamanca and enjoy dinner. Overnight in Salamanca.
Day 13 : Fatima
After breakfast, drive to Fatima, a title referring to the Virgin Mary, based on apparitions reportedly experienced by three shepherd children at Fatima. The three children were Lucia Santos and her cousins Jacinta and Francisco Marto. The apparition is also referred to as Our Lady of the Rosary (a term first used in 1208 for the reputed apparition in the church of Prouille) because the children said that the apparition called herself the “Lady of the Rosary”. A combination of these titles is also seen, i.e. Our Lady of the Rosary of Fatima (Nossa Senhora do Rosário de Fátima). The events at Fatima gained fame due to elements of secrets, prophecy, and eschatology, particularly with regard to World War II and possibly more World Wars in the future. Chief among these is also the alleged urgent need for the Consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. The reported apparitions at Fatima were officially declared “worthy of belief” by the Church. Dinner and overnight stay in Fatima.
Day 14 : Fatima – Salamanca
After breakfast proceed to Salamanca, a city in north-western Spain. Arrive and enjoy local sightseeing. Not many cities have two cathedrals, but Salamanca has. They’re interconnected and the Old Cathedral is accessed from the inside of the New Cathedral. Although the Old Cathedral is not as imposing, the medieval atmosphere and tranquility of this Romanesque temple captivates everyone who steps inside. These walls have witnessed banquets, examinations (students who passed their exams were awarded their degree in the cloister of the Cathedral itself), religious councils, inquisition courts. Dinner and overnight stay in Salamanca.
Day 15 :Departure to India
After breakfast, check out and proceed to Madrid Airport to catch your flight to Chennai.
Day 16 :Departure to India
Morning Arrive your home town.
Suggested hotels :
- 2 nights Rome – Idea Pomezia 4* or similar
- 1 night Pisa – Hotel Tower Inn Pontederra 4* / Grand Golf 4* or similar
- 1 night Padova – Tulip Inn Padova 3* / Base Hotel to Stay 4*/ Alfa Fiera Vicenza 4* or similar
- 1 night Lungern – Hotel Lowen 3* or similar
- 1 night Zurich – Holiday Inn Express Zurich Airport 3* or similar
- 1 night Cologne – ibis Cologne Airport 3* or similar
- 2 nights Paris – Hotel Ibis Epinay sur Seine 3* / Residhome Village 3* or similar
- 1 night Bordeaux – Residhome Bordeaux 3* or similar
- 1 night Lourdes – Hotel Sant Sauveur 3* or similar
- 1 night Salamanca – Silken Rona Dalba Hotel 3* or similar
- 1 night Fatima – Hotel Aleluia 3* or similar
- 1 night Salamanca – Silken Rona Dalba Hotel 3* or similar
- 14 nights accommodation in above mentioned hotels or similar
- Hotels city taxes
- 14 Daily continental buffet breakfast
- Private vehicle with English speaking driver (following EU driving regulations)
- Sightseeing and tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- 13 Indian lunches and 14 Indian dinners
Standard Lunch/Dinner at Restaurants :
- 02 VEG Main dishes
- 01 NVG Main dishes
- 01 Dal
- 01 Dessert
- Rice / Naan/ curd / salad / papad…. Etc
- Any other services not listed above in Inclusions
- Visa issuance is at the sole discretion of the Visa Issuing Authorities and we cannot be held responsible nor can we interfere in any way in that matter.
- It is understood by the client that he/she cannot make or raise any action demand or claim against Oasis Tours (India) Pvt. Ltd or its employees, or Directors and shall also indemnify Oasis Tours (India) Pvt. Ltd if any claim, or action direct or indirect is brought by any of its’ tour participants or party claiming to represent the client/ tour participant, shall always keep Oasis Tours (India) Pvt. Ltd or its employees & Directors fully indemnified against any such claims howsoever caused.
- Any increase or fluctuations in the cost of Airline or ground services or foreign exchange component will affect the overall cost of the tour for which the Company cannot be held responsible.
- Full Payment to be paid 20 days before departure.