- The U.S. Consulate General, India processes applications for both nonimmigrant and immigrant visas to the United States.
- Nonimmigrant visas are for people visiting the U.S. temporarily for tourism, business, education, medical treatment, or petition-based employment. The type of visa required depends on your purpose of travel.
- Immigrant visas are for applicants planning to permanently relocate to the United States.
- Consular Districts The U.S. Embassy, New Delhi provides consular services in the states of Delhi, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand, and the country of Bhutan. If you are not in the Delhi Consular district, find your nearest consulate below.
- The Consulate General in Chennai provides consular services for the states of Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Kerala, and the Union Territories of Lakshadweep islands, Pondicherry, and the Union Territories of Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
Existing Schengen countries are as follows:
- Italy Tourist Visa
The following Countries joined the Schengen Agreement on 21st December 2007
- Czech Republic
Travelling in Europe has been simplified with the introduction of the Schengen visa. As a visitor to the Schengen area, you will enjoy the many advantages of this unified visa system. Generally speaking with a Schengen visa, you may enter one country and travel freely throughout the Schengen region during the validity of the visa. Internal border controls are limited with no or few stops and checks.
Schengen countries / territories
On the 21st December, the Schengen zone was expanded to include nine new countries: Czech Republic, Hungary, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia. Schengen States are a group of European countries which have signed an agreement to allow free circulation of people within the territory of the member countries. Please note that the UK and Ireland are not a part of the Schengen agreement.
Where to apply for Schengen visa:
A Schengen Visa is applied for at the Embassy or Consulate of the Schengen country which you will be spending the most nights on your trip to the Schengen Space. If you are only visiting one country on your trip then you apply for your visa at the Consulate of this Schengen country.
For more details on Documents required and scheduling an appointment for Schengen Visa, please email to email@example.com or call us (+91) – 44-28554239, 28553628, 28554021.
- With effect from Monday 5 March 2012 all UK visa applicants need to complete the visa application form online. Manually completed applications will no longer be accepted
- At the same time, you are also required to make an online appointment to attend a visa application centre to submit your application. The only exception is if you would like to make an appointment to use Premium Lounge, Fast Track or Prime Time facilities. You may do so by separately requesting an appointment according to the guidance for use of additional services .
- For more details on Documents required and assistance on scheduling an appointment for Interview, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us (+91) – 44-28554239, 28553628, 28554021
- We assist you in processing Visa for All Countries.
- Email us your rquirements to email@example.com or call for assistance at (+91) – 44-28554239, 28553628, 28554021.